Clinics We Offer
In addition to GP consultations the practice offers a range of clinics and healthcare services:
- Cervical Smear Tests
- Breast Examinations
- Contraceptive Reviews
- Blood Pressure Checks
- Respiratory Clinic (Asthma & Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease)
- Diabetes Clinics
- Coronary Heart Disease Clinics
- Health Promotions and Education
- Maternity Care – in conjunction with the community midwife
- Postnatal Checks
- Minor Surgery – including stitching small wounds.
- Flu Vaccinations
- Pneumococcal Vaccination
- Shingles Vaccination
- Travel Advice and Vaccinations - there may be a charge for some vaccinations so please check with reception prior to making an appointment.
- Hormone Replacement Therapy
- Dietary Advice
- Child Health & Immunisations – in conjunction with the health visitor.
- Phlebotomy Clinic – by appointment only.
- Well Person Checks
- NHS Healthchecks
- Removal of Sutures and Dressings following a hospital procedure
- Minor Injury
All the clinics are by appointment only, you may be sent appointments for some of them, please do try to keep them or let us know if you are unable to attend.